TOUR360 2.0 SHOES
LIGHTWEIGHT SHOES DESIGNED FOR WET-WEATHER ROUNDS.
Dominate wet-weather rounds in comfort. These golf shoes feature seam-sealed protection as you play through the rain. The durable leather shoes are built for consistent, powerful strikes. Responsive cushioning in the midsole returns energy on every swing. The TPU outsole provides a sturdy grip and traction on soggy greens.
Climaproof gives you protection from rain, wind and snow
Sprintskin is a revolutionary single-layer synthetic for incredible support and reduced weight
Torsion Tunnel provides independent flexibility and control between the heel and forefoot while providing enhanced arch support and improved green friendliness
Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
Strategically placed CenTraXion and Thintech EXP cleat for improved stability, traction, durability and green-friendliness
- Medium to wide fit
- Lace closure with LaceStop
- Leather upper with internal Sprintskin reinforcement; EVA molded tongue top
- Soft and durable leather heel lining; Dual-density 10-cleat Puremotion TPU outsole; Strategically placed CenTraxion and Thintech EXP cleats; Low-profile Thintech brings you closer to the ground
- Fitfoam polyurethane sockliner; Responsive Boost midsole
- Seam-sealed Climaproof; 360Wrap locks in and supports the foot for enhanced stability and a secure fit; Torsion Tunnel provides independent flexibility and control between the heel and forefoot while providing enhanced arch support and improved green friendliness